Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:36:03 -0500

El vie, 11-04-2008 a las 20:33 +0200, Sam Geeraerts escribió:
> I think it will come in handy to clearly represent outcomes of
> possible future discussions on this list.
After all this talk, i think that you're right in most of the
arguments. :P

Would you like to update the KFV Flow, on the Dia file and share it with

That would help to the beginners on KFV, there is still a lot of kernel
to be done, and all the help that we can get is welcome. :)

Luis A. Guzmán García
Colaborador/Usuario gNewSense
GPG: 9E90 7F23 30E4 EF95 C083  3D0C F467 5D3A [D563 8403]