[gNewSense-users] Mark Shuttleworth's Rethinking Gobuntu

From: Eric Morey
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Mark Shuttleworth's Rethinking Gobuntu
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:33:20 -0400

I know that a number of people on this mailing list also read the gobuntu-devel mailing list. However, I thought that those on this list that do not subscribe to gobuntu-devel may be interested in Mark Shuttleworth's message from earlier today.

The full archives are @ https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/gobuntu-devel/

Enjoy,

Eric...