Re: [gNewSense-users] 404 Not Found in http://archive.gnewsense.org/

From: Yoel Benitez Fonseca
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] 404 Not Found in http://archive.gnewsense.org/
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:01:23 -0400

I expect brian has started moving deltad out of the way to make room for
deltah.
It should be fixed again in a few days :)

That means that for the new realase deltah the old deltad repo will be erase ?

ps.
i think your system clock is out.
kk

sorry is the server where the IMP client is instaled, i have reported it some many times to admin but nothing.

for sove my problem i switch to a mirror site in heanet, thanks