Re: [gNewSense-users] Detailed Supported Hardware List

From: Arthur Webkid
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Detailed Supported Hardware List
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:50:37 +0800

於 一,2008-12-15 於 14:18 -0600,Luis Alberto 提到:
> AFAIK, the only completely free option is the Lemote Yeeloong

Yes. Lemote (www.lemote.com) is a good company that ships free software
and free bios. Besides their netbook models called "Yeeloong", I think
they have some other model like the mini-computer called "Fuloong" which
also ships with free software and free bios.

http://www.lemote.com/english/products.html