Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:08:51 -0400

Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:
I do not think that a partial migration is better than a complete one unless
it is for functionality rather than values. I think that a person should
place values before anything else but that's just me. I would suggest paying
a person for one to one support. I am available and will not charge much.
One man's valuables are another man's trash. In this instance I'm valuing function over annoying fiddling. Is that okay with you?