Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Compatible PDAs

From: Graziano
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Compatible PDAs
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:36:39 +0100

Jason Self ha scritto:
On Dec 11, 2009, at 8:15 PM, Michael Evans wrote:

I'm looking for either a PDA or smartphone to replace my iPhone.  I had
my eye on the Palm Treo 680, but the forum suggests that the Palm
syncing tools may not work under Linux-Libre.  Can anyone tell me if
Palm (or Symbian) devices will sync with gNewSense?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Check out this: http://www.ahaack.net/palmpilot/palm-v.html

Or, for something more recent, it seems that the Palm Pre would also work:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/6791/1/

More interesting informations about freedom in mobile phones:

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:LibrePlanetItalia/replicant

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Future_Phone_Freedom_Workshop

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org