Re: Charset on Windows

From: mailing
Subject: Re: Charset on Windows
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 03:40:28 +0000

Hi all,

As promised, here is the result of my tests.
I tried an ANSI encoded text and it worked perfectly! Just use the notepad to
make this text file, but it can also be generated by PHP or your favorite
scripting language!

I am not using this command (everything on one signe line):
echo "sms message" | "C:\path_to_gnokii\gnokii.exe" --sendsms +123456789 -r

But this one instead (everything on one signe line):
"C:\path_to_gnokii\gnokii.exe" --sendsms +123456789 -r <
"C:\path_to_textfile\file.txt"

Don't forget to add a CR in your text file.

I would like to thank the Gnokii programmers for their work (and the one who
did compile the Win32-exe).

jcn50.