[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.1 plans

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.1 plans
Date: 16 Sep 2003 12:43:54 +0900

"Mark A. Flacy" <address@hidden> writes:
> By the way: if you're going to use arch/tla, THEN YOU'RE GONNA CHANGE
> THE WAY THAT YOU WORK ANYWAYS.  Sheesh.  That happens with every
> version control system out there.

But it's desirable to not _force_ people to do so, unless the
alternative is untenable -- and in this case, it's most certainly not.

> That's because there isn't a problem, except for these weird scenarios that
> everyone pulls out of their asses.

Didn't look like a weird scenario to me, even if it's not something
you'd do personally.

And, yes, there is a problem.

-Miles
--
"1971 pickup truck; will trade for guns"