Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Ruminations on Arch Desiderata

From: Douglas Philips
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Ruminations on Arch Desiderata
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:57:00 -0400

Oh, for time doth sweep, and writeth Tom:

Now, if you want to layer on top of a fleshed out `grab' mechanism
some kind of contextual resource discovery (why the context should be
defined by network topology is a bit of a mystery, but) -- no doubt
that could then be done entirely externally to arch.

Thought would I be drowned in the effluvial flood of this list for these past few days. When upon fording that torrent this gem of Tom's doth alit upon my lapel. Please, upon the top of outermost reaches of arch, upon that mantel only place that ornamentation. For even those of us who, enamoured of OS/X, use it would like not to have its virtue spread without conscious and deliberate license.

<D\'gou