[Gnu-arch-users] all commands now supported by zsh completion

From: Jason McCarty
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] all commands now supported by zsh completion
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:42:24 -0400

I finished up support for the remaining few tla commands in my Zsh
completion. A notable new feature is that trailing `--' in package names
are stripped automatically; that is, I can now type
`tla s-m[tab] lor[tab]t[tab][tab][tab]' and zsh completes it to
`tla star-merge address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--', but when I press
return the trailing dashes get stripped off, making it a version
argument. But if I type `p[tab]162' instead of return, it completes
`patch-162' on the end, for a revision argument.

My completion is available in my archive listed on the gnuarch.org wiki,
or at http://www.people.iup.edu/bclg/_tla-{1.0,1.1} .

Jason

Changes since my last posting:

address@hidden
  zsh-completion
    zsh-completion--tla
      zsh-completion--tla--1.0

        patch-62
          Mon Sep  8 19:19:09 EDT 2003
          rearrange changelogs

        patch-63
          Wed Sep 17 23:30:07 EDT 2003
          Remove trailing -- in package names when nothing follows it

        patch-64
          Thu Sep 18 14:56:04 EDT 2003
          implement buildcfg, catcfg, pristines, lock-pristine, find-pristine,
parse-package-name, valid-package-name

        patch-65
          Thu Sep 18 15:46:47 EDT 2003
          implement deltapatch sync-tree revdelta

      zsh-completion--tla--1.1

        patch-6
          Mon Sep  8 19:22:15 EDT 2003
          rearrange changelogs

        patch-7
          Wed Sep 17 23:32:01 EDT 2003
          Remove trailing -- in package names when nothing follows it

        patch-8
          Thu Sep 18 15:00:46 EDT 2003
          implement buildcfg, catcfg, pristines, lock-pristine, find-pristine,
parse-package-name, valid-package-name

        patch-9
          Thu Sep 18 15:56:47 EDT 2003
          implement deltapatch sync-tree revdelta

        patch-10
          Thu Sep 18 21:15:05 EDT 2003
          implement ancestry explicit-default file-find grab