Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:26:04 -0500

>>>>> "Dustin" == Dustin Sallings <address@hidden> writes:
Dustin> On Friday, Sep 26, 2003, at 03:44 US/Pacific, Mark A. Flacy wrote:
>> I disagree with your position. {arch} should remain as is.
Dustin>         I was kind of hoping more for justifications for the design
Dustin> general opposition.  The only justification I've heard so far has
Dustin> been visibility, which, as I demonstrated, can easily been provided
Dustin> with a hook and look like anything the user wants it to look like.

The only justification that you've given is that you don't like it.  I
don't care that you don't like it.

 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above
 would imply that I know what I'm writing about.  Sometimes, I do!
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
 -- Mark Twain