Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive storage format comments on the size

From: Tupshin Harper
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive storage format comments on the size
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:08:25 -0700

Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

sequitor? either it's a typo or I don't know what it means and either
ways I can't deduce it from the context, sorry (wordnet and various
other online dicts didn't help either).
Correctly spelled sequitur. Latin, origin of the english word "sequence". In common english usage, non-sequitur is used to refer to something which does not follow from that which went before. Implies some kind of illogical determination or an irrelevant assertion.

-Tupshin