Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla

From: Denys Duchier
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:01:08 +0200

Erik de Castro Lopo <address@hidden> writes:

>> tla build-config emf.net/devo.tla
>
> I think that should be:
>
>     tla build-config configs/emf.net/devo.tla

Both should work (did you try?).  The one I quoted was the original
version where the argument was assumed to be relative to a configs
subdirectory (for some impenetrable reason).  It is also possible to
give a filename.

> Unfortunately, after the above command has been run, most of the tree still
> seems to be missing. That is, the tree contains about 5 Meg of data, while
> the file tla-1.1pre7.tar.gz decompresses to about 32Meg.

Post the entire transcript of your session, so we can see what you did
and what actually happened.

Cheers,

--
Dr. Denys Duchier