[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Extension language

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Extension language
Date: 17 Oct 2003 13:09:43 +0900

Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> > It's not the "wrapping" that's tricky: it's building up "stuff" around
> > it to make a high-level programming environment that strikes a chord.
> > And that "stuff" is likely to be highly language specific.
>
> Like what "stuff"?

I can't say that it's what Tom means, but I'd rather like to be able to
have my script get reltables from tla as some sort of real table, for
instance, without all the parsing/blah-blah.

There's actually a fair amount of convenience functionality inside tla
that would nice to have, but maybe not worth exporting through the N
layers that an external scripting interface usually requires.

-Miles
--
.Numeric stability is probably not all that important when you're guessing.