[Gnu-arch-users] Re:

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re:
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:20:50 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Thomas Zander wrote:

> On Tuesday 02 December 2003 23:31, Tom Lord wrote:

> > Your judgement in this area has not proven to be especially reliable
> > or indicative.   Sorry.
>
> So I am wrong? Why don't you ask an external to do a review of tla? To get a
> feeling for the things I feel tla is lacking.
> In short;
> - different tutorial that works with smaller subjects (and more graphics)
> - command line parsing like the GNU commands have (stated before)
> - various usability

What you ramble about is easy to do and takes much less time than these
discussions.

So I'd say: show me the code.

I recommend going through the tutorial first, update it amb correct those
usability mistakes as you go. You'd be then in the Hall of Fame and not
in one that rhymes with it but it's just the opposite one.

Pau