Re: [Gnu-arch-users] oh the heck with it -- tla-1.2pre0

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] oh the heck with it -- tla-1.2pre0
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:31:40 -0800

On Dec 30, 2003, at 22:43, Tom Lord wrote:

        I do, of course, realize how much more simple it is to add signature
support than changeset encryption.

That's odd since encryption is simpler to implement.

Oh, well then...scratch that assumption. Good to hear, though. I list flexibility as one of the selling points for arch whenever I get in those discussions.

I think it's a good idea and I could put it to immediate use. I wouldn't, however, list it as the most important missing feature for me.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>