[Gnu-arch-users] Re: auto-deleting directory

From: Brian May
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: auto-deleting directory
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:16:03 +1100

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian May <address@hidden> writes:

    Brian> This is address@hidden/tla--devo--1.2--patch-69

It would appear that there is a bug.

if I type in

cd info
tla update

tla will create directories under $root/info that should really go under
$root

It also creates a $root/info/{arch} directory, and considers the info
directory as deleted. It looks like I really need to be in the root
directory of the project before doing an update.

I haven't got any mail today from the arch mailing list, not even my
own, is there some sort of problem?
--
Brian May <address@hidden>