[Gnu-arch-users] auto-deleting directory

From: Brian May
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] auto-deleting directory
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:46:58 +1100

Hello,

In the project tree of my archive (a diary containing private
information) I did the following:

cd info
tla commit
tla update
tla changes --diffs

the last command reports "D" for all files and directories
in the info directory. No As appear, no added files.

if I am not wrong, this means that a commit operation would delete
all these files in the archive.

I cannot see any reason for this. The info/.arch-ids/=id file exists
and contains the same thing as the same file in the revision library.

All over files and directories are fine.

What else should I check?

Interestingly, the update operation, while it displayed all the right
stuff, doesn't seem to have changed the source tree at all, now thats
weird. tla whats-missing still says --patch-19 is missing, but I just
updated to patch-19. I can see the changes either.

This is address@hidden/tla--devo--1.2--patch-69

I will check this again tomorrow, I half expect I have done something
blindingly obvious wrong.

PS. Excuse typos, typing over high latency ssh connection.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>