Re: [Gnu-arch-users] fedora core 2 will include subversion (and not gnu

From: Florian Weimer
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] fedora core 2 will include subversion (and not gnu arch)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:56:45 +0100

A.J. Rossini wrote:

> Without seeing exactly how this is accomplished, it had better be MUCH
> better than Debian's packaging of subversion, which is still a pain in
> the royal arse to get running.

This doesn't match my experience.  The packages currently in sid are
fine.  There is a temporary hickup because of an incompatible change in
SWIG (ABI changed, but not the soname), but this can hardly be
considered Subversion's fault and is easily fixed by a recompile.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, freenet.de, hotmail.com, libero.it,