Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin

From: John F Meinel Jr
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2 on cygwin
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:03:37 -0600

Where is the code for this? I went back to your geocities site, and the code there still compresses the arch-id directories.
Do you have an arch repository for these changes?
I'm just wondering if there might be something easier than having you post binaries all the time.

address@hidden wrote:

Ok, so I prevented ".arch-ids" to be compressed.
Could you try again?
I'm not actively using tla for the moment, I only try
part of the tutorial to see if it works... thanks for testing!

-- lode

I am obviously very interested having you maintain this.
One problem I ran into with the newest version is that it compresses the
.arch-ids directory, so then when you do a tla tree-lint, it doesn't
recognize that a sub-directory is part of the archive. Which is odd,
considering that most patches will still apply. It does complain about
certain patches now, which I don't understand.
I'm not sure if some of this problem is coming from when I switched from
explicit tagging to tagline tagging.
Either way, the latest version won't actually let me checkout my
repository anymore, so I've reverted back to the old one.

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas