[Gnu-arch-users] How to 'update' an updated archive?

From: Amit Shah
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] How to 'update' an updated archive?
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 12:34:14 +0530

Hi all,

This is a very silly question, but I could find a solution to this problem:

I have an archive that has some files in it. I delete one file. I now want
it back.

"cvs update" would get the file for me; however, "tla update" just says that
the tree is up-to-date (which it is). "tla changes" shows the file is
'D' (deleted). How do I get this file back?

Amit.
--
Amit Shah
http://amitshah.nav.to/