Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "tla commit" generates a patch-set even if there ar

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] "tla commit" generates a patch-set even if there are no changes
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:52:48 -0400

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 03:21:30PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > tla isn't intended to be the user-friendly frontend, and wrappers or
> > scripts are.
>
> I completely disagree.  We can break commandline compatibility at major
> versions or something.
>
> Wrappers should be using a library (which doesn't exist yet).

Not to mention that, whatever the intention is, until there's a wrapper or
whatever that actually _is_ better (more consistent/helpful/user-friendly/
nice/etc) than tla, tla's it.

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that