Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] feature plan -- downstream branches

From: Chris Hane
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] feature plan -- downstream branches
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:52:09 -0500

At 03:43 PM 5/25/2004, William Dode wrote:

Chris Hane <address@hidden> writes:

> This is what Windows Explorer tells me are not valid characters in a
> file name (Windows XP)

what about # ? it's used in css for ID

Not sure what you meant by css? The only css I'm aware of is cascading style sheets used in browsers for page layout.....

Anyway, I can create a file with a # in it using Windows Explorer (Win XP) if that helps....

Chris....

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net