[Gnu-arch-users] Re: hackerlab broken?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hackerlab broken?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:24:56 +0900

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
>> Are you the victem of some sort of cruel caching proxy hoax?:
>
> Could be, though I did see the update to tla, so at least something's
> working.

I found something else that may explaining:  I can see the "patch-79"
directory, but the .listing file doesn't contain it!

Visiting the .listing file in a web-browser and hitting refresh made it
show up.

Is it possible that libneon or whoever does that stuff isn't passing
the appropriate "no-cache" option when retrieving the .listing file?

-Miles
--
`To alcohol!  The cause of, and solution to,
 all of life's problems' --Homer J. Simpson