Re: [Gnu-arch-users] raw

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] raw
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:56:30 -0400

Rob Weir wrote:
Hey all,

here's a little hack I've been working on for a while now: raw.

Sigh, I thought you were never going to release it, so I've been working on my own python-tla-thing: pyaba. You've stolen my thunder as I was waiting until I had a really bitchin' init command before I did the big release announcement. Which would have probably been this week.

In any case, there may be stuff you want to steal (and vice versa, of course). It's here:

address@hidden/pyaba--dist--0
http://sourcecontrol.net/~abentley/archives/tlasrc/

Or if you like more complicated install instructions and cleaner tree separation:
address@hidden/pyaba--dist--0

btw, why are you shipping with optparse, when it already comes with Python?

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology