Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:50:06 +0200

On Monday 19 July 2004 02:41, Pierce T.Wetter III wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2004, at 4:42 PM, Jean-Michel FAYARD wrote:
> > Sorry to respond to myself, but after reading your other mails, I see
> > that you expect every assertion to be backed by a source and a true
> > story (a very sane practice, I think), so here is a breaking new proof
> > of what I said (actually, I read it after writing my mail).
> >
> > http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040718-032253-9906r.htm
>
>    It's not proof, but its a 1000x better then bland assertions, thank
> you.
>
>    I've observed some subtle anti-arab racism in France in that ....

Anti arab aracism in france is not subttle at all, neither is the anti jew
movement which is not IMHO lead by muslims at all and in that case would
be a sin but of course crazy muslims also exist.

Now Sharonf is a crazy bastard and calling the french is certainly not a
call of the heart since he doesn't have one.  He's got a plan my friends
(I have a double helicoloidal tin foil hat)

France (Paris) is the second biggest Jew community after New York (except
Israel of course) but I'd describe the Jew muslim interaction as rather
frictionless. Sometimes bad things happend but nothing like the press
would like to let you to think. I'm atheist but still cary quite a lot of
the muslim culture. two of my neighbours were rabins (can't be more jew
than that) One I ignored completely and the other one, we had a very good
relationship.

The lastest I heard of was a Jewish women (and kid) attacked by few north
african arabs. A nice scandal indeed. Specialy when the prentending
attacked woman retracted and admitted she lied. She's now facing jail (I
find it a pitty for the child to have such a stupid mother). Had it been
an arabic women not so much fuss would have been made.

Cheers, Nadim.