[Gnu-arch-users] arch and autotools projects.

From: Eske Christiansen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] arch and autotools projects.
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:39:51 +0200

Hi All

I have been using tla for some time now but I have not found a good way to handle files that are made with autotools and I would like to hear what you guys (or girls) do.

Whichs files is wise to include under revision control some of the files change alot in the first time of the project and later on they seldom change. (like aclocal and configure etc) (it is nice to have them when you check out a project and it is "professor" friendly if they just have to type "./configure";make;make install

So what do You do?

best
eske