Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Features command for arch

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Features command for arch
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:52:06 +0200

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 19:09 -0500, Robert Anderson wrote:
> The number of possible questions which might be asked of a piece
> of software is roughly proportional to the number of people who
> would like to ask a question of it.  No matter what you think are
> the "natural" questions to be asked, someone will need something
> else.  Everybody might have only 3 questions, but they're going

Assuming this concern has any merit, it is entirely addressed by the way
the addition of new feature flags would integrate into the development
process of tla.

I might not have made the "process" aspect of the proposal absolutely
clear so far, and that would be my mistake, but you can find some hints
of it in my last "long" reply to Tom.

--
                                                            -- ddaa