Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ATTENTION PLEASE] standards process

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [ATTENTION PLEASE] standards process
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:27:17 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:
> I do not propose to implement it literally but, can I get some (quick,
> not prolonged) feedback on the idea of adopting the general idea of:
>
>     http://srfi.schemers.org/
>
> as the procedure for managing Arch standards documents?

Looks like a more formalized RFC process. My hip-shot answer is that it
looks like something that would go well with the voting system.

But before we talk about that, have you read my mail yet about the new
release process I'd like to institute?  I've sent you two copies and I
haven't received an answer to either of them.