Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:08:34 +1000

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 11:04, Jason McCarty wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > You can find the FSF's copyright assignment forms on their
> > website. It's not like they hide this stuff :)
> You can? They don't? The Hell if I can find them. All I found the last
> time I looked was a reference to templates in /gd/gnuorg/Copyright/,
> which isn't publically accessible AFAICT.

Perhaps you're right. The last time I looked for that specific form was
perhaps 8 to 10 years ago, and from memory it was available then.

So via google, a version of this document:

FSF copyright assignment details and further info:

4.1 Copyright Papers

4.2 Legally Significant Changes

And if it is really important to you, there are email addresses in the
above gnu docs to get further information from.

Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.