Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU copyright assignment
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:23:29 +0900

    Johannes> That's weird -- they publish the German version of the
    Johannes> assignment freely (and I found that within a few minutes)

Maybe they just trust Germans not to waste time by trying to save it
in a stupid way.  :-)  Or maybe he left it up to the German FSF to
decide whether it was worth saving their time (I'm guessing he never
needs to deal with German forms himself).

They could have changed their policy again, too, for all I know; the
thread where he said that was at least 3 years ago.