Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: up-to-date address@hidden mirror?

From: John Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: up-to-date address@hidden mirror?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:57:25 -0500

Stig Brautaset wrote:
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 10:29:35PM +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:

Stig Brautaset <address@hidden> writes:

http://www.seyza.com/archives/address@hidden

Thanks!

Unfortunately, that location seems to be unaccessible to the general public...

Because you try it with a webbrowser, isn't it?

Yes, but I _thought_ I also tried with tla. However, when I looked in my
cli history I saw that I had actually typed:

sudo register-archive http://www.seyza.com/archives/address@hidden

and was asked for a password, so I assumed it didn't work and gave up...
I just did s/sudo/tla/ on that command and it worked fine. Thanks!

Stig

Actually, I just tested it and:
http://www.seyza.com/archives/address@hidden/
(note the final /)
Is accessible. It probably is an apache thing. If you don't supply the '/' it tries to look for a file with that name in the parent directory, and for that it tries to redirect you to "lyra.seyza.com" which is not accessible. With the final '/' I think apache considers it a sub-domain, or something like that, and looks for a directory somewhere else.

John
=:->