Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: axp - a new command line tool

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: axp - a new command line tool
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:48:23 -0400

Mikhael Goikhman wrote:
On 30 Oct 2004 06:39:19 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
why not be a full front end?

There are just too many reasons for this. In no particular order:

  * I am mostly happy with tla, and very happy with the shell
  * I don't really want to step on the Aaron's territory just because
    I think I have a better technology; he is a significant arch expert

You flatter me; don't worry about my feelings. I won't be crushed if people adopt something else.

But what's this superior tech?  I'm curious.

Aaron