[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Simple Question

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Simple Question
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:21:22 +0200

"Phillip Neiswanger" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
> I'm new to arch and I'm having a little trouble understanding what to
> do  with arch at this point in my project.  It's early in the projects
> and I'm  now at a logical stopping point and would like to move the
> version forward  from 0.0 to 0.1.  I did:
> tla tag --setup \
>    address@hidden/project--mainline--0.0
> project--mainline--0.1
> and now I'd like the current set of "checked out" sources work with
> the  new tag.  How do I do it?  I was hoping I could avoid destroying
> the  current tree and then using tla get.
Another mail already pointed out how to do that. Another thing you
might be interested in is configs[0]; they provide a way to assign
(release) versions to revisons without needing to create new branches.

Cheers, Rotty
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden      | GnuPG Key:

I have a truly elegant proof of the  above, but it is too long to
fit into this .signature file.