[Gnu-arch-users] Re: commit going up the tree

From: martin f krafft
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: commit going up the tree
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:01:21 +0200

also sprach Matthieu Moy <address@hidden> [2005.06.17.0041 +0200]:
> More generally, temporary files should be created in a temporary
> directory (/tmp or stg like $TEMPDIR).

This will be difficult if hardlinks are involved.

Please respect my request (M-F-T) not to be CC'd on mailing list

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; address@hidden
invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use as keyserver!
spamtraps: address@hidden
"the question of whether computers can think
 is like the question of whether submarines can swim."
                                                 -- edsgar w. dijkstra