Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for co

From: kurtis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for consideration or have been partially evaluated?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 19:25:00 +0000

Hello,

I was wondering, should Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre be moved to "Distros
currently being evaluated by the community" or to "Distros ready for
final review by the FSF" on the LibrePlanet wiki [1]? Has anyone else on
this list had time to review it? I did see it was reviewed at least once
[2].

Current release: Milky Way v0.2.3 [3]

Cordially,
kurtis