Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Hadron
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:54:37 +0100

>      \    /  / /  | . |  \ \  \    /
>        \  \/ /    ||Y||    \ \/  /
>         \__/      || ||      \__/
>                   () ()
>                   || ||
>                  ooO Ooo
>
> regards,
> alexander.

Ignore Chris Arhlstrom. He's a sycophantic suck and fraud as well as an
out an out liar. He is documented as lying on numerous occasions in
order to suck up to his heroes like Peter and Roy.

Ask him about the money he makes from Windows SW. He was boasting about
it recently. Then ask him about the clipboard on Linux desktops and how
it is "NECESSARY" for them to lose data when an application is
closed. Seriously. These are the kind of things he does when he gets
carried away sucking up and licking arse. Ask him about how he agreed
with me about the features of MSOffice that are missing from OpenOffice
and then he went on to say that there is nothing MSO can do that OO can
not do. Ask him about how he claimed I know nothing about Debian and do
not use it when I put him right more than once (in a friendly way) in
the Debian newsgroup. He was also showing off recently about how DDD (a
crappy front end to gdb) has MORE features than Visual Studio which he
utilises. When asked for these features he scuttled away yelping and
curled up on  Roy's lap like the lapdog he is.

Ignore him.