Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:05:56 +0100

Hyman Rosen wrote:

[... crank ... crank ... crank ... crank ...]

Take your meds and call your doctor, retard Hyman.

regards,
alexander.

P.S. "I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system
so that I can do the builds."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "It is just like a suit to enforce a copyright license, which
arises under state law rather than under the Copyright Act. "

Hyman's lovin' http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Gaiman_v._McFarlane

P.P.P.S. "We do not believe that the Copyright Act permits holders of
rights under copyrights to choose third parties to bring suits on their
behalf. While F.R. Civ. P. 17(a) ordinarily permits the real party in
interest to ratify a suit brought by another party, the Copyright Law is
quite specific in stating that only the "owner of an exclusive right
under a copyright" may bring suit."

Hyman's lovin'
http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appeals/F3/402/881/510088/

--