Re: Spacing in lily 1.3.118

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Spacing in lily 1.3.118
Date: 08 Jan 2001 11:37:38 -0500

    Werner> MusiXLyR is such a beast which is written for MusiXTeX to handle
    Werner> lyrics. You type in the verses with those hyphenations which should
    Werner> be considered.

I think the original poster was asking about how to not have to type
in the hyphenations.  Given the TeX algorithm for deciding how to
hyphenate words is so good, why should we have to tell it the
hyphenation points, when it probably knows better then we do?

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden)
http://www.laymusic.org : Putting live music back in the living room.