Re: Spacing in lily 1.3.118

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Spacing in lily 1.3.118
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:34:13 -0500

    Christophe> I have a sneaking suspicion, though, that this isn't
    Christophe> going to work, mostly because hyphenation points
    Christophe> aren't necessarily syllabic points. Or rather they
    Christophe> are, but I seem to remember that the former are a
    Christophe> subset of the latter.

I'm sure this is a valid point, as well as the one someone made about
syllabification for lyrics being different in some languages from
syllabification for prose.  But I still think having the TeX
hyphenation points would save me some work.

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden)
http://www.laymusic.org : Putting live music back in the living room.