Hello, Goodbye

From: Timothy S. Nelson
Subject: Hello, Goodbye
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:42:57 +1000 (EST)

        I have just gotten a new job.  Because of the poor public transport
situation, I have only one hour a day not spent eating, sleeping, working, and
travelling.  Unfortunately this means that I can no longer participate in GMD.
Hopefully someday I will be able to return (for example after I get a car :)
), but until then, I must leave this list.  It's been nice working with you
all, particularly the major contributors.  It's been nice using lilypond, and
I certainly will continue to use it (for example, my Mum wants a song typeset
for her singing group; I'll probably do that tonight).

        Someday, though, I'll be back.  Until then, feel free to write to my
e-mail address.

        Bye all.

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: address@hidden | I am                           |