lyrics fontsize question

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: lyrics fontsize question
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:31:12 +0200

I'm typesetting some choior music. How do I get a larger fontsize
for the lyrics (not the music)?

Btw, does anybody know about a PCI soundcard with midi synth that
has drivers for linux? I used a ISA Soundblaster AWE before, and there
Solfege could play music by writing to /dev/sequencer or /dev/music.
But now I have upgraded and don't have any ISA ports any more.
I don't own an external midi synth I can hook up and use /dev/midi.

--
Tom Cato Amundsen <address@hidden>
GNU Solfege - free eartraining, http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/