Re: Road map--or some such.

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Road map--or some such.
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:00:08 +0200

   I don't think an operating system should come on more than one CD.

The GNU system will probobly not fit on a single CD.  The GNU source
CD's come on four CD's.

I do not think we should worry about this, one thing is certian, the
first CD should contain what most users would find useful from the
start.  Then if extra CD's provide more programs, this is OK.

But having as goal to fit the GNU system on a single CD is not a
productive goal.