Re: Status

From: Declan Naughton
Subject: Re: Status
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:38:02 +0100

On 6/12/06, Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Would you like to try and see if you can get apt (or conary, but I
think apt is a better choice since it is widely used) working with our
binary packages (one can simply ignore the SUMMARY/ directory for
now)?

Well, I can't gurantee anything since I've never done much with apt
except install/update packages through synaptic XD

But I can learn & try, if you'd explain what you wanted done. (I
haven't been using/keeping up to date with the Hurd for months btw)

Summer holidays.. I'll have loadsa free time.

--
Declan Naughton