Re: about GNU Hurd

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: about GNU Hurd
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:42:23 +0200 (CEST)

   I think the problem people face is: Why work on something that is
   already fundamentally obsolete or bad?

GNU Mach is not fundamentally obsolete or bad, I really do not
understand where people get this idea from.  Yes, it has bugs and
flaws, but then by the same account, Emacs is fundamentally broken and
we should stop working on it because it lacks mult-threading.

   Why not focus on the reimplementation you know has to come?

Becuase nobody knows anything about it, not even the person(s) trying
to do the reimplementation.