[open-cobol-list] libcob.so.1

From: Pascal . Chenevas
Subject: [open-cobol-list] libcob.so.1
Date: Sat Jun 19 11:35:02 2004

Hi all,

I'm newbie in cobol programming language (and in english ), I'm using a debian
woody distribution.
When I whould like to compile your exemple file (hello.cob) :

---- hello.cob -------------------------
       IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.
       PROGRAM-ID. hello.
       PROCEDURE DIVISION.
       DISPLAY "Hello World!".
       STOP RUN.

I've a compiler error :
./hello_world: error while loading shared libraries: libcob.so.1:

This librairie had been generated when I'm compile open-cobol program ?

Bye.

Pascal

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres !
http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4