Re: [open-cobol-list] cobol.el for emacs - for OpenCOBOL

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] cobol.el for emacs - for OpenCOBOL
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 01:55:54 -0500

human posted one on opencobol.org at
http://www.opencobol.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=315&forum=1&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=30

It's a long thread, but that one posted is different that the one you linked
to.  I have no idea if it's better or worse, as I'm a vimmer so all my time
and attention goes towards the cobol.vim file modified for OpenCOBOL.

(And maybe it's time to check into more emacs'en.  Work on libguile embedding
progresses, so OpenCOBOLers will have access to lispy scripting sooner or
later).

Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Brian