wxPython Masked Text Control

From: Jeff Childers
Subject: wxPython Masked Text Control
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:56:06 -0500

Hi all,

I realize it's been a while since you heard from me... I decided I needed
more experience before I could really help the project.

Attached is a Masked Text Control (subclassed from wxTextCtrl) I am working
on. It is currently version 0.0.3, and the demo will run from
double-clicking the attached .py file.

Basically, it allows you to format the user text entry like "(###)
###-####". I have the gnuE project in mind while working on this control. I
could use some feedback on a) if there is any need for this control for gnuE
and b) what features or behavior I should work on to make it useful for the
project. There is pretty good documentation in the code.

Apologies, this should probably have gone to the dev list but it's been so
long I don't think I am on that one any longer.

Regards,

Jeff Childers
address@hidden

 <<wxMaskedTextCtrl003.py>>