Re: [gnugo-devel] Reorientation

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Reorientation
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:29:51 -0700

> This patch makes the gtp reorientation work.
> It can be used for instance by inserting as
> first line of reading.tst
>   orientation 1

I added this to the CVS. There is a change to gtp.c (a file we
are careful about) but it looks OK to me.

I'll revert the reading.tst change now.

I like this a lot better than the old rot system, which started
to get aggravating when we moved to the CVS.

> Now this should be integrated somehow in the testing procedure.

Yes. Obviously this can be done, but what is the best way?

I also added trevor_reg_1_10.4 to the CVS.

Dan