Re: [gnugo-devel] corner matcher

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] corner matcher
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 07:20:23 -0800

> I am sorry for raising some objections after this patch has
> been pending for so long :(

It's still pending partly because it produced a slew of warnings,
some of which were dealt with by Paul's hoshi patch, and partly
because the maintainers are busy, speaking for myself at least.

We should be able to deal with it this week.

> > i'm not too familiar with automake, so i changed Makefile, Makefile.am
> > and Makefile.in. please, edit the patch if i did something wrong at this
> When sending patches, it's sufficient to just send the changes to
> Makefile.am.

The changes to Makefile* were correct. Yes, you only have to
change Makefile.am in submitting a patch. If you do use automake
use verion 1.5 even though it may not be the latest version.

Dan